Projects supported by OLSH Overseas Aid are:
|OLSH Overseas Aid (AUD)||Year|
$28,203 (Hiann Cyclone Disaster Relief - ongoing)
- Disaster relief and reconstruction support after Cyclone Hiann
- Clinic in Marigondon - on the island of Cebu in southern Philippines. This is mainly a maternity centre, but also includes general community health care. To read more, click here.
- Clinic in Surigao
- Nutrition Program - Marigondon and Cordova, Cebu. Malnourished children are regularly weighed and given nourishing food, including milk and Milo, and vitamins. There is also an education program for parents.
- Nutrition and Tutorial Program in Matangtubig.
- Income Generating Projects - such as piggery and poultry businesses in Cordova and Surigao – run by the locals.