- The personal information we require to provide service to you are your name, current home and postal address, current telephone, fax (optional) and internet email contact addresses.
- If you wish to pay for the goods you have purchased via credit card, we will need to collect your credit card details from you to process the transaction, including but not limited to the card number, expiry date, type of card, name appearing on the card, and credit card verification number.
Disclosure of Information Collected
All information collected from you will be used for the purposes for which it was obtained. In addition, The Congregation of the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart may also disclose this information to specific third parties subject to all privacy and confidentiality protections under the law. These third parties may include and are not limited to:
- Upstream service providers
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- Any government and regulatory body or authority as mandated or otherwise authorised by law
- Your duly appointed representative
- Any professional advisory services we use including our legal advisers, auditors or accountants
- Outsourced debt-recovery companies
- Credit reporting and fraud checking agencies
Security of information
- The Congregation of the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all data is stored in a secure environment where only authorised persons can access the data. All printed material containing your personal and credit card information is stored securely and held at The Congregation of the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart’s offices in accordance with the relevant legislation concerning storage of accounting records.
- Account payment details such as credit card numbers should not be emailed or transmitted other than through our secure server payment options. These servers use the highest available encryption methods to protect the transmission of sensitive information.
- The Congregation of the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted through the internet and cannot be held liable for unauthorised access of your information received from you or delivered to you using the internet.
Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution
We are committed to providing our customers complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the level of service you have been provided, please contact us:
Tel: +61 2 9663 3599